Proper Care and Use of Soy Candles
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time you light candle.
- Burn at least one hour per inch of candle diameter each time the candle is lit to ensure the best burning efficiency. IE: The Status jar candle for Mountain Ridge Candles would need to burn approximately 3 1/4 hours.
- Do not burn candle longer than 4 hours at one time.
- Burn candle within sight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep free of foreign objects.
- Burn in a ventilated area but keep away from drafts.
- Do not move while lit or until wax hardens after use.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" wax remains in bottom of the container.
- Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Burn candle on heat resistant surface or in suitable holder.
- Do not blow out your candle. Use a snuffer to extinguish candle.
- Always store candles in a cool, dark dry place.
- Once candle has cooled replace the lid for storage in order to keep dust off of the candle.