Safety and Precautions
To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
HOW TO BURN A SOY CANDLE SAFELY
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents.
- Burn at least one hour per inch of candle diameter each time candle is lit. This ensures the best burning efficiency.
- Do not burn longer than 4 hours at one time.
- Never touch or move a burning candle.
- Discontinue use when 1/2 inch wax remain in bottom of container.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let candle cool, trim the wick, and check for drafts in the room before relighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.